Makes 10 rounds
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 150˚C/130˚C fan/gas mark 2. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg whites, cream of tartar and honey. Beat with a hand mixer until fluffy with stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg yolks and cream cheese. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the egg white mixture into the cream cheese mixture, being very careful to not overmix.
- Using a spoon, drop the mixture onto the baking tray, keeping the dollops as uniform as possible.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the tops are a light golden brown, being careful to not overbake.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Once cool, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge.
Per serving: 39kcals, 2.7g fat (1.3g saturated), 2g carbs, 1.8g sugars, 2g protein, 0g fibre, 0.03g sodium
Gluten-freeSweet thingsLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyBreakfast & BrunchLow carbCholesterol-friendly recipesLow-fatBreadBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Three bean pesto salad with rocket