Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over a medium-high heat. Cook the bacon for 3-4 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the thyme, bay leaf and potatoes and cook gently for 2-3 minutes before adding the fish stock. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the potatoes are just barely tender. Add the cod, salmon, smoked haddock and mussels and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes. Remove and discard any mussels that haven’t opened.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir through the dill and cream, being gentle to avoid breaking up the pieces of fish.
- Divide between warmed serving bowls and garnish with extra dill.
475kcals, 22.8g fat (10g saturated), 17.2g carbs, 1.4g sugars, 48.5g protein, 1.8g fibre, 1.045g sodium
IrishDinnerFish & seafoodLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyLunch & snacksSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinOne-potCuisinesDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Irish
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR