2 chopped large onions
350g fresh breadcrumbs
4 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Melt 250g butter in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Cook 2 chopped large onions for 4-5 minutes until softened and translucent, but not coloured. Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Add 350g fresh breadcrumbs, 4 tbsp fresh thyme leaves and 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley. Stir to combine thoroughly and season to taste.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.