Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Rinse the bulgur wheat in a sieve under cool water.
- In a saucepan, bring 500ml of water to the boil and add the bulgur wheat. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes, or until soft. Pour away any excess liquid.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes, chopped parsley, oil and the lemon zest and juice. Season and set aside.
- To cook the salmon, preheat the grill and arrange the salmon, skin-side down, on a baking tray lined with foil.
- Season the salmon, then top with the thyme, orange zest and a squeeze of juice from the orange pieces. Nestle the orange segments around the fish.
- Place under the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Turn the fillets over and grill the skin for another 2-3 minutes until crisp.
- Serve the fish and orange pieces with the bulgur wheat and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Per serving: 393k cals, 14.2g fat (2.2g saturated), 27.8g carbs (1.4g sugars), 39.8g protein, 7.3g fibre, 0.104g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Tom yum soup with prawns