Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the glaze:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Lightly butter two 12-hole mini muffin tins. Mix together both sugars and the cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry so that the longer edge is facing you. Brush with half of the melted butter and then top with the cinnamon sugar, leaving a ½-cm border.
- Roll the pastry up into a log, like a Swiss roll. Brush the top with the remaining butter and slice into rolls about 1cm wide.
- Place each roll cut-side down into one of the holes in the muffin tins. Bake for 18-20 minutes until the pastries are puffed and lightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then run a sharp knife around the edges to remove the pastries from the tins.
- For the glaze, place the icing sugar in a bowl. Add the cream little by little, whisking as you go, until the mixture is thick but still pourable. Drizzle over the cinnamon rolls and allow to set for 20 minutes.
Per Serving 100kcals, 5.3g fat (1.9g saturated), 12.6g carbs, 7.7g sugars, 0.8g protein, 0g fibre, 0.034g sodium
ChristmasSweet thingsDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatAmericanSpecial OccasionsCuisinesBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Christmas
Kimberley gingerbread trifle by Jacob's