Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 130 ̊C/110 ̊C/gas mark 1. Line a large baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Slice the bananas into 5mm slices.
- In a bowl, toss the bananas in lemon juice. Drain off any excess juice.
- Evenly spread the banana slices out on the prepared baking tray and sprinkle over the cinnamon.
- Bake for 1-1 1⁄2 hours or until crisp, flipping the banana slices and rotating the tray halfway through.
Per Serving: 71kcals, 0.3g fat (0.2g saturated), 18.5g carbs (8.6g sugars), 1g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.003g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Boujee potato salad