3 tbsp golden syrup
100g Rice Krispies
8 ice-cream cones
8 ice lolly sticks
500g icing sugar
½ tsp green food colouring
Sweets and sprinkles, to decorate
- Melt the marshmallows and golden syrup in a saucepan, then stir in the Rice Krispies.
- Working quickly, pack the mixture into ice cream cones and push a lolly stick into the middle of each one.
- Leave the cones to set for at least one hour until firm.
- Mix the icing sugar with the green food colouring and enough water to make a
- Dip the cones into the icing and decorate with sweets and sprinkles. Prop up on a wire cooling rack to set.
Per Serving 518kcals, 3.3g fat (0.6g saturated), 120.8g carbs, 76.6g sugars, 3g protein, 1g fibre, 0.118g sodium