Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet or heavy- based frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the white pudding, breaking it up into chunks. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, layer all of your Christmas dinner leftovers, adding the gravy, white sauce, cranberry sauce and white pudding in between layers. Cook over a medium heat until thoroughly cooked through.
- If you’re adding eggs, use the back of a spoon to make four indents on the top of your Christmas lasagne. Carefully crack the eggs into the indents.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 6-7 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Drizzle over some brown sauce and serve as a festive brunch.
Popular in Leftovers
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta