1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
1 green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Cajun spice
Salt and black pepper
300g chorizo, cut into 1cm chunks
1 small head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
3 garlic cloves, crushed
60g Parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with tin foil and coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Add the peppers and onions to the middle of the tray and drizzle with one tablespoon of oil. Season with the Cajun spice and some salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then spread the vegetables into an even layer.
- Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes, then add the chorizo to the tray. Return to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the chorizo is crisp.
- Meanwhile, whizz the cauliflower in a food processor fitted with the grating attachment until it resembles rice.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for one minute until golden.
- Add the cauliflower, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring regularly, for 7-10 minutes until tender. Stir in the Parmesan.
- To serve, divide the rice between plates and top with the roasted chorizo and vegetables.
542kcals, 43g fat (15.4g saturated), 12.7g carbs, 5g sugars, 27.7g protein, 3.3g fibre, 1.289g sodium