Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with tin foil and coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Add the peppers and onions to the middle of the tray and drizzle with one tablespoon of oil. Season with the Cajun spice and some salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then spread the vegetables into an even layer.
- Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes, then add the chorizo to the tray. Return to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the chorizo is crisp.
- Meanwhile, whizz the cauliflower in a food processor fitted with the grating attachment until it resembles rice.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for one minute until golden.
- Add the cauliflower, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring regularly, for 7-10 minutes until tender. Stir in the Parmesan.
- To serve, divide the rice between plates and top with the roasted chorizo and vegetables.
542kcals, 43g fat (15.4g saturated), 12.7g carbs, 5g sugars, 27.7g protein, 3.3g fibre, 1.289g sodium
Popular in Family meals
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta