Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and 130g of the peanut butter until smooth. Add the chopped nuts, icing sugar and most of the pretzel bits (set aside about three tablespoons). Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Use a tablespoon to shape balls of the mixture, then place on the baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine the chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until just melted and smooth.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate, using a fork to roll them around until coated. Place back on the baking tray.
- Microwave the reserved peanut butter and drizzle over the top. Scatter over the reserved pretzel bits. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
157kcals, 9.7g fat (3.7g saturated), 14.7g carbs, 8.4g sugars, 4.1g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.127g sodium
Popular in Chocolate
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR