15g butter, at room temperature
2 tbsp light brown sugar
150g creamy peanut butter
50g peanuts, chopped
3 tbsp icing sugar
100g pretzels, roughly crushed
250g milk chocolate
½ tbsp vegetable oil
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and 130g of the peanut butter until smooth. Add the chopped nuts, icing sugar and most of the pretzel bits (set aside about three tablespoons). Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Use a tablespoon to shape balls of the mixture, then place on the baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine the chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until just melted and smooth.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate, using a fork to roll them around until coated. Place back on the baking tray.
- Microwave the reserved peanut butter and drizzle over the top. Scatter over the reserved pretzel bits. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
157kcals, 9.7g fat (3.7g saturated), 14.7g carbs, 8.4g sugars, 4.1g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.127g sodium