Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Set a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, ensuring the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Place the chocolate and butter together in the bowl and allow to melt together. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the whole eggs, egg yolks and sugar until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is pale and fluffy.
- Gently fold the melted chocolate into the egg mixture. Add the flour and fold gently just until an even texture is achieved.
- Butter the insides of six 150ml ramekins. Sprinkle each one with cocoa powder and shake to coat the sides and bottoms with the powder. Pour any excess out.
- Two-thirds fill each ramekin with cake batter. Place one tablespoon of peanut butter in each one, then top with an equal amount of the remaining cake mixture.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes until puffed – the cakes should still feel very soft once touched. Run a butter knife around the edge of each ramekin, then carefully turn each cake onto a plate.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream on the side.
Per serving: 499kcals, 34.5g fat (18.2g saturated), 40.4g carbs, 32.2g sugars, 10g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.219g sodium
Popular in Chocolate
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR