Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the biscuit cake
- Line a deep 20cm cake tin with non- stick parchment paper.
- In a large pot, combine the unsalted butter and condensed milk. Allow to melt slowly over a medium-low heat.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and add the dark and milk chocolate. Stir until fully melted.
- Add the crushed biscuits, Maltesers and Crunchie bars. Stir until all the biscuits are covered in the chocolate mix.
- Pour into the prepared tin. Top with leftover trick or treat sweets or chocolate.
- Allow to set in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove the tin and parchment from the cake. Lift the cake onto a cake board or serving plate. Using a pallet knife, cover the cake with the chocolate spread.
- Stick the chocolate fingers or KitKats around the sides of the cake.
- Decorate the top of the cake with your favourite chocolate treats. You can add a cake topper to the centre of the cake depending on the occasion.
Per serving 606kcals, 39.1g fat (25.6g saturated), 57.4g carbs (42.8g sugars), 7.2g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.200g sodium
Popular in Birthday
Rainbow cheesecake bars