400ml double cream
200g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids), chopped
Zest of 1 orange
Orange chocolate, grated
- Place the cream in a pot over a medium-low heat until it comes to a gentle simmer.
- Place the chopped chocolate and orange zest in a bowl.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and leave for one minute before stirring.
- Pour the mixture into six small ramekins or glasses and leave to set at room temperature.
- To serve, top each pot with grated chocolate and a pinch of sea salt, adding a shortbread biscuit on the side.
424kcals, 37.4g fat (23.2g saturated), 18.1g carbs (9.6g sugars), 3.8g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.053g sodium