Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the filling:
For the crumble:
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Place the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl.
- Add the cream and orange zest to a saucepan over a medium medium-high heat. Bring to the boil, then pour over the chocolate, stirring until smooth. Add the corn‑ our and whisk until combined.
- Pour into a 20cm baking dish and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- For the crumble, add the butter, sugar, and orange zest to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Spoon the crumble on top of the chocolate filling and bake for 20-25 minutes until the crumble topping is golden and cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
Per serving: 469kcals, 24.8g fat (16.2g saturated), 57.1g carbs, 34.3g sugars, 5.5g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.130g sodium
Popular in Chocolate
Cookie dough marshmallow chocolate skillet