300g strong bread flour
1 tsp instant yeast (from a sachet or a tub)
1 tsp salt
200ml warm water
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter, melted
80g chocolate-hazelnut spread
Vanilla ice cream
- Put the flour into a large bowl, then stir in the yeast and salt. Make a well and pour in the water and oil. Stir the mixture together with a wooden spoon until it forms a soft, fairly wet dough.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for five minutes until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and set aside for ten minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8 and lightly flour two baking trays or pizza stones.
- Knead the dough for 1-2 minutes, then split it in two. On a floured surface, roll out the dough into large rounds, about 25cm across; the dough should be very thin. Lift the rounds onto the prepared baking trays.
- Brush the pizza base with butter and bake for 8-9 minutes, or until just beginning to crisp. Spread with the chocolate-hazelnut spread and return to the oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Top the chocolate pizza with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and decorate with crushed hazelnuts and sliced strawberries. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 329kcals, 14.5g fat (6.8g saturated), 43.7g carbs, 15.1g sugars, 7.6g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.334g sodium
TOP TIP: Cooking for adults? Try this with coffee ice cream instead of vanilla!