Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the truffles
- Combine the double cream and butter in a small saucepan and place over a low heat. Heat gently until small bubbles appear around the edges, but do not let it boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped dark chocolate.
- Stir until melted. Ask an adult to pour the mixture into a freezer-proof bowl. Place in the freezer for one hour or until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. Scoop out one tablespoon of the chocolate mixture at a time and roll into a ball. Place on a baking tray. Continue until all of the mixture has been used, then return to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place the cocoa powder on a plate. Gently roll the truffles in the cocoa powder and set aside.
- Use a knife to cut the Oreos in half. Gently push two Oreo halves into each truffle to make wings.
- Press two white chocolate chips into each truffle, then dot with melted dark chocolate for the eyes. Press a halved raisin onto each truffle to form a nose, then add two white chocolate flakes for teeth. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Per serving: 303kcals, 19.5g fat (11.2g saturated), 30.9g carbs (22.3g sugars), 2.9g protein, 2.7g fibre, 0.067g sodium
Popular in Chocolate
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR