Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, milk, eggs and peanut butter.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture equally amongst four 300ml microwave-safe mugs.
- Put two mugs in the microwave and cook on full power (800 watts) for two minutes until risen and just firm to the touch. Repeat to cook the other two cakes.Allow the cakes to stand for 10 minutes, then top with the ice cream, chopped peanuts and a drizzle of melted chocolate.
Per serving: 688kcals, 39.8g fat (20.8g saturated), 73.2g carbs (40.7g sugars), 15.3g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.305g sodium
Popular in Kids baking