Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a small bowl, stir together the crème fraîche, lemon juice and zest. Season with black pepper and set aside in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Place a 25cm cast iron or ovenproof pan in the oven to preheat for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, flour, milk and salt until smooth. Stir in the Parmesan and chives.
- Remove the hot pan from the oven and add the butter. Once melted, pour the batter into the pan. Return to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden; do not open the oven door while it cooks. Reduce the temperature to 150°C/130°C fan/gas mark 2 and cook for another five minutes.
- Remove the Dutch baby from the oven. Top with smoked salmon, a generous dollop of the lemon crème fraîche and some extra chives. Slice and serve immediately with the remaining lemon crème fraîche on the side.
Per Serving 648kcals, 37.1g fat (20g saturated), 45.3g carbs, 5.1g sugars, 33.3g protein, 1.5g fibre, 1.67g sodium