80g butter, melted
11 digestive biscuits, finely crushed
450g dark chocolate chips
100g desiccated coconut
60g walnuts, chopped
120g salted caramel sauce
1 x 397g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Mix the melted butter with the crushed biscuits until it resembles wet sand. Press into the bottom of a rectangular (9×13”) tin.
- Scatter over the chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts. Drizzle over the caramel sauce and condensed milk.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Leave to cool, then cut into squares to serve.
Per serving: 448kcals, 23.9g fat (12.9g saturated), 59.4g carbs (43.6g sugars), 7g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.170g sodium