Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
- Pat the fish fillets dry with kitchen paper and season with salt and pepper. Dust the fish with cornflour, shaking off any excess, and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a high heat and cook the garlic, ginger and spring onions for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Return the pan to a medium-high heat and cook the coated fish for 4-5 minutes without moving it. Carefully flip the fish over and cook for another 4-5 minutes until opaque and cooked throughout. Transfer to plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium and pour the sauce into the pan. When it begins to bubble, add the garlic, ginger and spring onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and serve immediately with rice.
283kcals, 8.4g fat (1.7g saturated), 14.9g carbohydrates, 5g sugars, 35.8g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.612g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo