Makes 600 ml
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- 18Peel, stone and roughly chop the mangos; set aside.
- Gently toast the cumin, coriander and cardamom in a warm, dry pan until aromatic. Remove the cardamom pods but leave the seeds.
- Add the water, vinegar and sugar to a large pan over a medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil and reduce for five minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients. Reduce the heat and simmer for roughly 30-40 minutes until it has a thick, syrupy consistency. If it is getting too thick before the mango is cooked, you can add a splash of water.
- Pour into a litre sterilised jar, seal and keep for up to six months
Per serving: 150kcals, 0.3g fat (0.1g saturated), 37.8g carbs, 3.5g sugars, 0.7g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.16g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Mermaid ice cream