Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 20cm square tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- Dissolve the espresso powder in one tablespoon of boiling water.
- Drain the chickpeas, reserving the liquid, and add to a food processor along with the eggs, oil, sugar, yoghurt and coffee. Whizz until well puréed and smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and baking powder along with 75ml of the reserved chickpea liquid. Whizz until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared tin and top with the white chocolate chunks and dark chocolate chips. Bake 20-25 minutes or until the brownies have set.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 16 squares.
Per serving: 90kcals, 4.1g fat (1.5g saturated), 12.8g carbs (9.7g sugars), 2.2g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.013g sodium
Gluten-freeBrowniesSweet thingsChocolateSpecial OccasionsFree-from treatsAfternoon teaBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Tom yum soup with prawns