Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the ramen:
For the drizzling oil:
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the drizzling oil. Set aside
- Fill a small, deep-sided saucepan water. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a gentle simmer. Lower in the eggs and cook for exactly six minutes. Remove the eggs, run under a cold tap for 20-30 seconds and then transfer to a bowl of iced water
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot over a medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for around 45 seconds until fragrant
- Add the chicken stock, soy sauce, spring onions, mushrooms and chicken. Bring to a boil. Add the noodles and boil for two minutes until soft. Remove from the heat
- Divide between two serving bowls. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the soup. Peel the eggs, slice in half and add one to each bowl. Serve with the drizzling oil.
Per Serving: 612kcals, 33.3g fat (6.2g saturated), 40.7g carbs (5.5g sugars), 39.3g protein, 3.8g fibre, 3.325g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes