Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Pat the chicken thighs dry with kitchen paper and season well with salt and black pepper.
- Working in batches to avoid crowding the pan, brown the chicken thighs on all sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the same pan and cook over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes until golden. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the leeks and cook for 6-8 minutes until soft. Add a splash of stock and allow to bubble for 2-3 minutes, scraping up any sticky bits from the bottom using a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the remaining stock and the mustard and bring to a simmer. Return the mushrooms to the pan and add the butter beans. Stir to combine everything. Add the chicken thighs, skin-side up. Cover and simmer over a medium-low heat for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, then serve with garlic bread.
Per Serving: 508kcals, 25.1g fat (6.8g saturated), 28.5g carbs (4.5g sugars), 47.6g protein, 6.2g fibre, 0.661g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad