Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large wok or pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the onion, peppers and broccoli to the same wok and cook for 4-5 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Return the chicken to the wok and pour in the sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and add the spinach. Simmer for 3-4 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked through and the spinach is wilted.
- Serve over rice with some fresh coriander, spring onions and sliced chillies, if desired.
Per Serving: 563kcals, 24.1g fat (9.1g saturated), 34.3g carbs (11.5g sugars), 50.5g protein, 4.3g fibre, 1.56g sodium
ChickenDinnerThai30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyDinner party
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad