Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick pan over a medium-high heat and add the chicken. Cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned on all sides, then add the chorizo and cook for three minutes.
- Add the peppers and onion and cook for one minute. Add the garlic, chilli, smoked paprika, saffron and bay leaf and stir for another 30 seconds.
- Add the rice and stir for one minute. Pour in the wine and simmer, stirring, until almost completely absorbed.
- Add a ladleful of stock and stir until absorbed, then add another ladleful. Keep adding the stock in this way, stirring until each addition is absorbed before adding the next, until all the stock has been added and the rice is almost cooked.
- Add the prawns and the peas and heat through for 1-2 minutes.
- Season to taste and squeeze over some lime juice. Divide between serving bowls and garnish with rocket.
Note: Turmeric can be used as an alternative to saffron, if you wish.
Per serving: 733kcals, 22g fat (6.9g saturated), 75g carbs, 4.9g sugars, 46.4g protein, 5.7g fibre, 1.187g sodium