Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Lay the chicken between two sheets of cling film; bash with a meat tenderiser or rolling pin to flatten slightly.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic and half of the sesame oil. Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat the remaining sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly, then thinly slice or shred.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the marinade from the bowl to the wok. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until sticky. Set aside to cool.
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions, then rinse under cool water.
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, carrot, cucumber, onion, mint, coriander, peanuts, sesame seeds, chicken and noodles. Add the sticky soy dressing and toss to combine.
Per serving: 372k cals, 13.2g fat (2.4g saturated), 43.3g carbs (15.5g sugars), 21.8g protein, 4.6g fibre, 0.623g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Spot the bacon