Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Heat half of the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 5-6 minutes until softened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the garlic, oregano, cinnamon, paprika and tomato purée and cook for two minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, sugar, butter beans and some seasoning. Stir to combine, then transfer everything to a large ovenproof dish.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan over a high heat. Pat the chicken sdry with kitchen paper and add to the pan, skin side down. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the skin is golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place on top of the butter bean mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout. Set aside to rest for five minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the feta and lemon zest. Scatter this mixture over the bake and sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.
Per serving: 533kcals, 32.1g fat (10.2g saturated), 19.2g carbs (11.1g sugars), 40.4g protein, 5.3g fibre, 0.432g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes