Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado and lemon/lime juice and stir to coat the avocado in the juice. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat. Add the garlic, onion and jalapeño and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened but not browned.
- Add 500ml of the stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, add the chicken pieces and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the avocado and lemon/lime juice mixture, the remaining chicken stock and the cream. Whizz until smooth.
- Add the puree into the pan with the chicken and vegetable mixture and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Finish with a dollop of sour cream and some chopped fresh coriander. Serve with the BLT.
379 kcals, 29.3g fat (8.8g saturated), 9.2g carbs, 1.7g sugars, 21.7g protein, 5g fibre, 0.501g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Slow-cooker BBQ chicken