Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water and add a pinch of salt, then bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until just tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for five minutes until golden and completely cooked throughout. Season with salt and pepper, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Turn the heat to low and add the red onion to the same pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the onion has just softened, scraping any sticky bits from the base of the pan using a wooden spoon. Add a splash of water if needed to loosen.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Stir in the balsamic, capers and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 5-6 minutes until the tomatoes just begin to burst, stirring occasionally.
- Return the chicken to the dish and heat through for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with the potatoes.
Per serving: 330kcals, 7.4g fat (0.6g saturated), 31.6g carbs (3.3g sugars), 35.1g protein, 7g fibre, 0.504g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes