Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and cut into six rectangles.
- In a bowl, mix the tuna with the spring onions and the Cheddar.
- Divide the mixture between the pastry rectangles, putting it just off centre on each one and leaving a 1cm border around the filling.
- Brush the pastry edges lightly with beaten egg and fold the pastry over the filling, pressing around the edges firmly to seal.
- Trim the sealed sides with a sharp knife and make a small slit in the top of each one. Crimp the edges with a fork to seal and place the pasties on the prepared baking tray. Brush the tops with beaten egg to glaze.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Cool to room temperature and pack into lunchboxes with crunchy side salads.
Per serving: 434kcals, 26.5g fat (7g saturated), 24.8g carbs, 0.7g sugars, 23.1g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.273g sodium
Popular in Sandwiches
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches