Makes about 12
1 x 320g sheet of puff pastry, thawed
1½ tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
50g extra mature Cheddar, grated
Salt and black pepper
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Unroll the sheet of pastry with a long side facing you. Spread a thin layer of mustard evenly over the right-hand half of the pastry.
- Scatter the rosemary and Cheddar over the mustard. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Fold the left half of the pastry over the filling. Gently roll over a rolling pin to stick the top and bottom together. Brush the top with beaten egg.
- Cut the pastry into 1cm strips using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Twist each strips twice and place on the prepared baking tray, spaced a little apart.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool before serving.
Per Serving: 173kcals, 12.1g fat (3.6g saturated), 12.5g carbs (0.3g sugars), 3.6g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.106g sodium