4 baked potatoes, halved
Olive oil, for brushing
Salt and black pepper
400ml tomato and basil sauce
400g leftover cooked chicken, shredded
120g Mozzarella, grated
Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Carefully spoon out the flesh from each potato half, leaving about ½cm of the flesh remaining just inside the skins.
- Brush both sides of each potato skin with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the skins cut side-down on a baking tray and bake for 6-8 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
- Turn the potato skins over.
- Place a small spoonful of tomato and basil sauce in each potato skin and top with the shredded chicken and Mozzarella.
- Bake for another 6-8 minutes until the cheese is golden-brown and bubbling and the filling is hot throughout.
- Top with fresh basil and serve with the remaining tomato and basil sauce for dipping.
444kcals, 18.3g fat (3.3g saturated), 34.1g carbs, 1.2g sugars, 35g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.17g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS
To make this veggie-friendly, use 1 x drained 400g tin of kidney or black beans in place of the chicken. Swap the potatoes for sweet potatoes to count towards your five-a-day.