For the “bread”:
1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
250g Mozzarella, grated
3 tsp dried oregano
5 garlic cloves, crushed
Salt and black pepper
For the topping:
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Line two large baking trays with parchment paper.
- Place the florets into a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with a lid. Microwave for 10 minutes. Remove the lid and allow the cauliflower to cool until there’s no more steam rising from it.
- Transfer to a large bowl and mix in the eggs, Mozzarella, oregano, garlic and some salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture in two and place each half onto one of the prepared baking trays. Shape each one into a rough rectangular shape and pat down firmly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with the extra Mozzarella and return to the oven for five minutes or until the cheese has melted. Slice and serve.
Per serving: 63kcals, 3.8g fat (1.6g saturated), 2.1g carbs, 0.5g sugar, 5.6g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.086g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
Add tomato sauce and your favourite pizza toppings to turn this into delicious gluten-free pizza!