400g light vanilla Greek yoghurt
4 tbsp light cream cheese
300g mixed berries
For the granola:
100g pure oats
50g flaked almonds
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp vegetable oil
½ tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 150˚C/130˚C fan/gas mark 2 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Toss the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk the honey, oil and vanilla in a small bowl. Pour over the oats and stir to coat. Spread onto the tray and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Leave the granola to cool completely, then press half of the mixture into the bottom of four serving glasses.
- Beat the yoghurt with the cream cheese until thickened. Layer half of this into the glasses.
- Top with half of the berries. Repeat the layers to fill the glasses. Serve chilled.
Per serving: 458kcals, 19.4g fat (4.1g saturated), 53.7g carbohydrates, 29.6g sugars, 17.9g protein, 6.1g fibre, 0.162g sodium