Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Stir in the Cheddar, spring onions and jalapeño.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and oil. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the liquid mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Heat a waffle iron. When it is ready, spread around a bit of butter to coat (or lightly coat with cooking spray). Add one-quarter of the waffle batter and close the iron.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, until smoke stops rising from the iron. Repeat with the remaining batter, coating the iron each time with butter.
- While the waffles cook, toss the cooked chicken with the sweetcorn and barbecue sauce until coated. Serve on top of the hot waffles with extra spring onion.
Per Serving: 709kcals, 22.4g fat (5.2g saturated), 87.4g carbs, 23.5g sugars, 40.8g protein, 3g fibre, 1.1g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad