1 loaf of challah bread, cut into slices
50g butter, softened
100g dark chocolate chips
60g pecans, chopped
100g caster sugar
50g salted caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/ gas mark 4.
- Butter both sides of each slice of challah bread. Overlap the slices of bread in a baking dish or tin measuring around 25 x 16cm.
- Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and pecans, allowing some to go in between the slices of bread.
- In a large jug, whisk together the milk, eggs and sugar. Pour the mix over the bread and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the pudding is golden brown and all of the liquid is gone.
- Drizzle over some salted caramel sauce. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Per Serving 387kcals, 18.2g fat (7.8g saturated), 52.1g carbs (21.8g sugars), 9.3g protein, 2g fibre, 0.6g sodium