Makes 6 small wraps
1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
½ tsp salt
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1½ tsp dried oregano
1 tsp cumin
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Line three baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower florets until they resemble grains of rice.
- Place the cauliflower in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. Add the water and cook over a medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain the cauliflower in a sieve, then transfer to a clean kitchen towel. Firmly squeeze all excess water from the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine well.
- Divide the mixture into six and put two portions on each prepared baking tray. Use clean hands and/or a spatula to press each one out to form a thin circle.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, then remove from the oven. Place a small square of parchment paper over each wrap and carefully flip it over. Return to the oven for a further 7-8 minutes until they are dry and pliable.
- Gently remove the wraps to a wire rack to cool.
Per serving: 36kcals, 1.6g fat, (0g saturated), 3.2g carbs, 1.2g sugars, 2.9g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.228g sodium