4 large eggs, beaten
450g carrots, peeled and grated
A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
20g rice flour
Salt and black pepper
2½ tbsp olive oil
250g natural yoghurt
¼ tsp cumin
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix the eggs, carrots, coriander and flour in a large bowl (the mixture will be loose); season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add two large scoops of the carrot mixture to the hot pan, pressing each to about a 1cm thickness. Cook for about three minutes until golden brown and crisp, then flip and cook for another two minutes. Keep the cakes warm in a low oven while you repeat this step using the rest of the batter.
- Meanwhile, season the yoghurt with the cumin, salt and pepper.
- Toss the rocket with the lemon juice and the remaining oil.
- Serve the cakes on a bed of rocket with the seasoned yoghurt for dipping.
Per Serving: 136kcals, 8.9g fat (2.2g saturated), 9.8g carbs, 4.7g sugars, 5.2g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.112g sodium