Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cut the top and bottom from the pineapple and carefully slice away the skin.
- Cut down through the centre of the pineapple to cut it into quarters, then cut away the core from each piece.
- Cut each quarter in half, then thread these eight long, thick pieces of pineapple lengthways onto the skewers.
- In a wide, shallow bowl, combine the mint, sugar and chilli (if using). Sprinkle the mixture over the pineapple skewers, turning to coat on all sides.
- Cook the skewers on a barbecue or griddle pan for 8-10 minutes or until caramelised, turning occasionally.
- Scatter the skewers with some extra fresh mint and serve with coconut yoghurt or good quality vanilla ice cream.
Per Serving: 123kcals, 0.2g fat (0g saturated), 32.2g carbs
Popular in Free-from treats
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR