Irish whiskey, Baileys and coffee combine in this drinkable dessert, topped with Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream and a generous drizzle of caramel sauce – perfect to enjoy after dinner when you’re staying up to ring in the new year.
150ml hot, freshly brewed coffee
1½ tsp brown sugar
20ml Irish whiskey
2-3 tbsp Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream
Drizzle of caramel sauce
- Pour hot water into a mug or heatproof glass and leave for one minute to warm. Discard the water.
- Fill the mug about three-quarters of the way with the coffee.
- Add the sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
- Add the whiskey and Baileys and stir to incorporate.
- Hold a warm teaspoon over the coffee, with the back of the spoon facing up and the tip just touching the top of the coffee. Slowly slide the Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream down the back of the spoon so that it spreads over the top of the coffee. Enjoy immediately.
Per serving: 202kcals, 5.7g (3.5g saturated), 17.4g carbs (11g sugars), 1.5g protein, 1.5g fibre, 0.063g sodium
Recipe proudly brought to you by