Makes around 18
500g mix of dark and milk chocolate
50g cocoa powder
125g icing sugar
1⁄4 tsp salt flakes
10 soft caramel sweets, chopped
Mini marshmallows, plus extra to serve
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until smooth.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, icing sugar and salt and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into silicone mini muffin moulds. If you do not have a silicone mould, use a mini muffin mould lined with paper cups.
- Once piped, top the chocolates with caramel and marshmallows and add wooden or paper lollipop sticks.
- Allow to set for around four hours until firm, then remove from the moulds or paper cups. Have fun wrapping them in cellophane or bags as gifts!
- To make the hot chocolate, heat up milk or a mixture of milk and cream, place in a mug and swirl in the chocolate stick. Add extra marshmallows to serve.
Per Serving: 281kcals, 10.6g fat (5.9g saturated), 44g carbs (35.5g sugars), 3.2g protein, 1g fibre, 0.302g sodium