Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a large heavy saucepan, cook and stir half of the sugar over a low heat for about 10 minutes until it becomes a golden caramel.
- Pour the caramel into four 180ml ramekins, tilting each one so that the sugar coats the bottom. Stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, vanilla and remaining sugar until combined but not foamy. Divide between the ramekins.
- Place the cups in a baking tin. Pour boiling water into the tin to a depth of 2cm. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre of one of the cups comes out clean. Remove from the baking tin and place on a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- When ready to serve, run a knife around the rim of each cup and invert onto a dessert plate.
Per Serving 237kcals, 5.2g fat (2.2g saturated), 42.4g carbs, 42.1g sugars, 7.2g protein, 0g fibre, 0.09g sodium
Just €0.75/£0.54 per serving!
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR