1 French baguette, thinly sliced into 22-24 rounds
450g Fresh Choice red grapes, stems removed
1 tbsp olive oil
1 x 240g Le Père Alexandre Camembert, at room temperature
Honey, for drizzling
Bite-sized savoury toasts topped with melted Le Père Alexandre Camembert, thyme and a touch of sweetness from honey and roasted Fresh Choice red grapes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the baguette slices on a large baking tray and place in the oven for five minutes until lightly golden. Remove to a wire rack and allow to cool. Leave the oven on.
- Place the grapes on a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil and toss gently to coat.
- Roast the grapes for 20-25 minutes until soft and slightly shrivelled. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- To assemble and serve, turn the grill on to a high heat. Spread each toasted baguette slice with some of the Le Père Alexandre Camembert and top each one with 2-3 roasted grapes. Drizzle lightly with honey and place until the grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese has melted, then serve.
Per Serving: 92kcals, 2.8g fat (1.4g saturated), 13.4g carbs, 3.9g sugars, 3.4g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.167g sodium
This recipe was proudly brought to you by