Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the chicken fillets between two sheets of cling film. Use a meat tenderiser or a rolling pin to pound the chicken into an even thickness of about ½cm.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chorizo for 2-3 minutes until it’s released its oils, then add the peppers and onions and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Lightly grease the bottom of a baking dish with oil.
- Place half a tablespoon of cheese in the centre of each chicken fillet and spoon one quarter of the chorizo and vegetable mixture on top. Add another half tablespoon of cheese.
- Carefully roll up the chicken so that the stuffing is completely inside, securing with toothpicks. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Season the chicken with the Cajun seasoning. Place a knob of butter on top of each fillet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout.
546kcals, 36.4g fat (15.2g saturated), 3.7g carbs, 1.9g sugars, 49.3g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.654g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes