For 1 x 5kg ham
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Mix together all of the ingredients, then rub all over the ham.
- Bake the ham for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn the oven to 220˚C/200˚C/gas mark 7 and cook for a final 20 minutes without opening the oven.
- Once the ham is baked, transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for 20 minutes before serving.
Popular in Christmas
Rum & pistachio chocolate fudge