Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the Buffalo sauce:
For the garlic dip:
- Cook the hake goujons according to package instructions.
- While the hake is cooking, make the buffalo sauce. Add all the ingredients to a saucepan on medium heat, and heat for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- For the garlic dip, add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked hake in most of the buffalo sauce, coating well.
- Serve with garlic dip, extra buffalo sauce and chips or potato wedges.
Per serving: 554kcals, 39.8g fat (11.8g saturated), 31.4g carbs, 2.6g sugars, 16.1g protein, 1.4g fibre, 0.966g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR