300g rotisserie chicken, shredded
200g Buffalo sauce
12 slider buns
200g Mozzarella, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4 and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the rotisserie chicken and the Buffalo sauce.
- Cut the slider buns in half and place the bottom halves on the prepared baking tray. Add two tablespoons of the Buffalo chicken to each bottom bun.
- Top the chicken with grated Mozzarella. Add the top buns, then bake for 10 minutes or until hot throughout.
- Add a spoonful of coleslaw to each bun and serve warm.
Per Serving 508kcals, 20.8g fat (6.5g saturated), 45.2g carbs (4.8g sugars), 33.9g protein, 1.5g fibre, 0.475g sodium