For the blue cheese drizzle:
80g blue cheese, crumbled
3 tbsp buttermilk
4 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp white wine vinegar
¼ tsp sugar
Salt and black pepper
For the enchiladas:
220g tomato passata
4 tbsp tomato purée
120g Frank’s RedHot Sauce
1 tsp chilli powder
1½ tsp ground cumin
8 small soft tortillas
500g cooked chicken, shredded
150g grated Mozzarella and Cheddar mix
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, mash blue cheese and buttermilk together with a fork. Stir in the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5.
- In a saucepan, combine the tomato passata, tomato purée, hot sauce, chilli powder, cumin and water. Place over a medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring well to combine. Turn the heat to low and simmer for five minutes. Season to taste and remove from the heat.
- Spread about four tablespoons of the sauce in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the cooked chicken in a large bowl and add about two-thirds of the remaining sauce. Stir to combine well.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds until warm and pliable.
- Spoon around one-eighth of the chicken mixture down the centre of each tortilla.
- Roll up firmly, tucking in the ends, and place in the baking dish, seam-side down.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the tops of the enchiladas. Scatter over the cheese. Cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown on top and the sauce is bubbling around the edges.
- Sprinkle with the chopped spring onions and drizzle with the blue cheese dressing, to serve.
Per serving 731kcals, 28.8g fat (13.3g saturated), 58g carbs (5.2g sugars), 57.1g protein, 3.8g fibre, 2.484g sodium