Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the blue cheese drizzle:
For the enchiladas:
- In a small bowl, mash blue cheese and buttermilk together with a fork. Stir in the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5.
- In a saucepan, combine the tomato passata, tomato purée, hot sauce, chilli powder, cumin and water. Place over a medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring well to combine. Turn the heat to low and simmer for five minutes. Season to taste and remove from the heat.
- Spread about four tablespoons of the sauce in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the cooked chicken in a large bowl and add about two-thirds of the remaining sauce. Stir to combine well.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds until warm and pliable.
- Spoon around one-eighth of the chicken mixture down the centre of each tortilla.
- Roll up firmly, tucking in the ends, and place in the baking dish, seam-side down.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the tops of the enchiladas. Scatter over the cheese. Cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown on top and the sauce is bubbling around the edges.
- Sprinkle with the chopped spring onions and drizzle with the blue cheese dressing, to serve.
Per serving: 731kcals, 28.8g fat (13.3g saturated), 58g carbs (5.2g sugars), 57.1g protein, 3.8g fibre, 2.484g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roasted chicken with apples and sprouts