1 x 320g sheet of puff pastry, thawed
1 chicken fillet, chopped
60ml Frank’s Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce
60g blue cheese, crumbled
40g Mozzarella, grated
- Place the chicken and the buffalo sauce into a large resealable plastic bag and toss to coat. Place in the fridge to marinate for at least six hours or overnight.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and all of its sauce and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throughout. If the chicken looks dry, stir in another tablespoon or two of Frank’s Buffalo Sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the sheet of pastry in four. Place a quarter of the chicken mixture on one half of each piece of pastry and scatter each with a quarter of the blue cheese and Mozzarella.
- Brush the edges of each piece of pastry with milk and fold them in half over the filling to enclose it. Crimp the edges with a fork to seal and pierce the tops with the tip of a knife to let steam escape.
- Place the calzones on the prepared baking trays and bake for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and golden.
Per serving: 592kcals, 39.1g fat (12.3g saturated), 36.8g carbs, 0.7g sugars, 21.7g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.904g sodium